[wdvltalk-social] Back Online

Cheryl D Wise cdwise at wiserways.com
Thu Sep 8 15:15:15 BST 2011

Thanks Franni,

I'll be uploading more over the next couple of weeks, some if connections
permit from the road others after I get back. The last photos were taken
when Steve and I took the scoots out to California in June. The next set
will be riding from my brother's up to Cal Poly San Luis Obispo where my son
will be attending university (architectural engineering) where he and the
Sports City will stay. Then I'll continue on to bring my bike back to
California where it will sit out the winter along with the other one we keep
up there. Then I fly back to Houston. Should be an interesting trip whether
I take the route through Yosemite National Park and cross Nevada/Utah on US
6 and US 50 into Colorado (if you want to Google how empty some of that
country is - in one place it is 189 miles between gas stations) or if I go
south and take some of what remains of Route 66.

Cheryl D Wise
http://by-expression.com
http://expressionwebforum.com
http://wiserways.com