[wdvltalk-social] Test

smile-poetry smile-poetry at vfemail.net
Thu Sep 9 11:48:34 BST 2010

;-)   As we poets say, I'm having a dry period. Struggling back after years of disruption is proving more challenging than expected. I'm writing - particularly about British eccentrics - and planning, but still finding it sticky to get my head round the website, which I must get up to scratch. More disruption coming too.

And how is Christine; and Dave? Cheryl, Robert, Violet - who else?

Matt, lovely to hear all is well with you.

Nice to see the way the 70th anniversary of the Blitz is being handled; good to do this while so many of those who had to fight in the armed services and face the tasks of the constantly bombed home front are still alive. I lived through the period and suffered the rationing for years afterwards. Quarter pounds of sweets A WEEK! Come on now, hankies out  ;-).

Joseph