[wdvltalk-social] Test

christine gregory gregory_christin at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 9 09:46:22 BST 2010

Matthew, impressive blog - too technical for me though unfortunately - was interested to read about your trial of the plug in networking/ethernet alternative.  Glad kids OK, how time flies.

Joseph, I was thinking of Michael too as I heard about the earthquake in NZ.  How's the poetry doing? Christine