[wdvltalk-social] is it topmail RIP?

Cheryl D Wise cdwise at wiserways.com
Mon Sep 14 23:39:50 BST 2009

I don't know less work we're pretty busy and most of the folks I deal with
(subcontractors) are also busy. Having said that every list I'm subscribed
to is down in posts even css-d which has historically been at least 40 posts
a day and sometimes well over 100.

Cheryl D Wise
http://by-expression.com
Twitter: @cdwise