[wdvltalk-social] OT Wordpress - Christina

Cheryl D Wise cdwise at wiserways.com
Fri Oct 30 03:11:12 GMT 2009

Make sure you are working in the correct stylesheet and that in the PHP page
there isn't an image or something loading on top. There may also be
something loading in the site options as well depending on the theme and how
it was coded.

All sorts of weird things can be done with templates and there are times
when someone hard codes something in the php pages.

Cheryl D Wise
http://by-expression.com
Twitter: @cdwise