[wdvltalk-social] Cricket

michael ensor edc at wnc.quik.co.nz
Tue Mar 3 22:15:44 GMT 2009

Well I think at the end of the day, that is the death of the
World Cup on the subcontinent........

They were already talking about the possibility of moving it
to Australia and New Zealand....

The worrying thing is that given the "success" of the attack and
the resulting global publicity there will be repeats and with the
history of terrorism in all four countries it places any team at
any location at risk.....