[wdvltalk-social] Michael - if you are still about...

joseph harris smilepoet at vfemail.net
Wed Feb 25 12:07:03 GMT 2009

Michael,

I passed the comment on and this is what's been done to it
http://www.francisdavey.co.uk/content/repeat-infringers-reflections-new-zealand-internet-blackout

;-) As you see he doesn't really agree... But his advice
(yes, he's a barrister) seems to be that it is a bit of an
oozlum-foozlum and would disappear into its own definitions.

Joseph

From: "michael ensor"