[wdvltalk-social] your Dad

Christina Lannen chris at lannendesigns.com
Tue Feb 19 16:39:36 GMT 2008

I know the sick humor bit.  Sometimes humor helps the pain.

My new name is "Don't pick Chris up unless you want to get shot".  Quick and
dirty explanation:  a co-worker was picking me up in the morning, she was
early so she was waiting at the bottom of the drive....a bad guy came along
and robbed her, and while he was rummaging in the front his gun went off and
he shot her in the thigh.

We are both okay.  I dealt with the police while another co-worker (who
lives on the same property as I do) took her to the hospital.

Chris