[wdvltalk-social] your Dad

Cheryl D Wise cdwise at wiserways.com
Mon Feb 18 23:49:55 GMT 2008

Thank you (and Christine)

Christmas was busy but we really didn't see as much of my father as we
expected. He got sick Christmas night and stayed with his girlfriend until
he flew back to California. He's been in and out of hospital since last
November. Last summer we organized a family reunion cruise where we did see
more of him so at least there was that.

On a somewhat sick humor note my middle brother (Dave) was visiting when my
dad died. He was also the one visiting when my mother succumbed to cancer.
My oldest brother has told Dave that if he's ever sick - not to visit.

Life goes on, somewhat changed but that's how life goes.

Cheryl D Wise
MS MVP Expression - Author: Foundations of Microsoft Expression Web
http://by-expression.com
Adobe Community Expert - Dreamweaver
http://starttoweb.com