[wdvltalk-social] Vista Help! Help!

joseph harris smilepoet at vfemail.net
Thu Apr 17 00:04:55 BST 2008

Thanks Michael.   The DOS window just stays with command prompt.
We have found a possible line with a DOS command to find and/or
run a restore point.   That is being tried now.   The gap in time
suggests it may have worked...   I'll find out soon I should
think - but I suspect 'I'll be ba-a-ack'.

Good luck with the script.   I went close to straight jacket just
filling in the blanks of scripts  ;-).

Joseph