[wdvltalk-social] Vista - NOW WITHDRAWN - Help! Help!

joseph harris smilepoet at vfemail.net
Thu Apr 17 00:53:49 BST 2008

I'm not too clear about this, but apparently the machine was
switched off and then, on starting, complained the battery was
too low for it to bother.   Now it seems to be working with its
usual 'watch me and see if you can work out what Vista is going
to surprise you with next'   ;-).

thanks for reading anyway...

Joseph