[wdvltalk-social] Vista Help! Help!

michael ensor edc at wnc.quik.co.nz
Wed Apr 16 23:49:42 BST 2008

first suggestion: exit DOS, restart.

second suggestion: if DOS screen comes up again, let it run and see
what happens, some graphics installs run DOS to do their thingy...
you should be able to simply close the window if that is the case..

[me very groggy, been writing a little script to compute sunrise and
sunset times which will run independant of DST and after testing line by
line and got to the last ( accounting for DST ) getting it right, tweaked
a couple of lines and suddenly the script is returning the wrong values,
but still computing the correct offsets!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........time out I think :)
www.WellingtonLive.co.nz