[dancer-users] Development of Dancer stalling? What to do?

Sawyer X xsawyerx at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 19:17:35 EST 2020

Speaking only for myself, I feel like it's always been a plan of mine to go
back to working on Dancer2 in earnest. The fact of the matter is I don't
get to use Dancer2 nowadays and this year had been... Hmm... catastrophic
in many ways. Then again, for many years of working on Dancer2, I wasn't
using it yet, so who knows. I still have multiple issues on my TODO list
involving Dancer2 and I've contributed two articles for the Advent Calendar
this year.

I'm hoping 2021 will be a better, more relaxed year and we could go back to
things we enjoy. To me, that would include hacking on Dancer2.

The set of accumulating tickets might warrant a fun hacking sprint. I would
love to host a day-long one over Zoom with breaks for talks. Dancer2 had
always been the most lovely community (or sub-community?) I've had the
pleasure to be in.