[dancer-users] Development of Dancer stalling? What to do?

Ruth Holloway ruth at hiruthie.me
Mon Dec 21 19:40:06 EST 2020

Hear, hear, Sawyer!  The company I work for has a lot of interest in Dancer2, since we use it in *every* app we build for our customers. I created a plugin this year, and am working on a couple of personal projects using it, as well. I even let Cromedome talk me into writing Advent articles for the first time.  I just finally got around to joining the list; partly because a few of my favorite people are on this list, including you, and partly to give myself the opportunity and permission to do more with this great community.

I'd need to check, but given our heavy usage of Dancer2, I suspect that my bosses would let me give back to this great framework and community on a one-day Zoom hackathon, if we plan it a bit ahead of time!

D Ruth Holloway
GeekRuthie