[dancer-users] dancer app feature: alternate templating system

Warren Young warren at etr-usa.com
Tue May 6 22:29:58 BST 2014

I've just been playing with the "dancer" command again to get someone
else started with Dancer.  This made me remember some difficulties I had
getting started with Dancer myself.

It would have been most useful to have a flag that lets you choose an
alternate templating system.  The files generated for TT require enough
changes to make them work with other templating systems that unless you
already know what the differences have to be, it's somewhat difficult to
figure out where to start.

Also, I noticed that the generated main.tt page hard-codes the paths to
the app.  It should use settings.appdir instead.  You notice this when
you copy the web app to another path and re-launch it.