[Dancer-users] IRC logs

Иван Бессарабов ivan at bessarabov.ru
Thu May 5 09:25:41 CEST 2011

Thank you for the detailed explanation.

It's a pity that the community has decided not to publish irc logs
publicly. Hope this decision will change someday.
I was planning to find out (or to write) some script that will save
everything that is going on on irc to make it possible to read the
discussions later, but after you answer I understood that it is better
not to save anything even local, because I don't want to be afraid of
the possible leak of that logs.