[Dancer-users] Caching headers

David Precious davidp at preshweb.co.uk
Wed Jan 19 14:02:38 CET 2011

Hi Nick,

On Wed, 2011-01-19 at 12:20 +0100, Nick Hibma wrote:
> Anyone here have any success adding caching headers to output of Dancer?
>
> I've tried using header (as stated in my previous mail), but that only
>  works with the output of TT, not with JSON output.
>
> It should be trivial, but somehow the headers are being deleted before
>  the (JSON) page is sent.

Sorry to see your previous mail never got an answer.

This does indeed seem to be a bug/misfeature in send_file(), it creates
a new request and generates a new response.

I've raised this as an issue on Github for easy tracking:

https://github.com/sukria/Dancer/issues/issue/260

Thanks for bringing it up!

Cheers

Dave P