[Dancer-users] Template vars in the layout

Robert Olson bob at rdolson.org
Sat Mar 27 19:49:18 UTC 2010

Hi -

Just getting started with Dancer, so this might be an obvious question.

I would like to be able to put per-route information into the layout
template (for instance, current-page flagging in a navigation box, or
setting the page title).

Since it appears the only variable that is settable in the layout
template is "content", my guess is that to do what I want I would need
to shift all of that stuff into the per-page templates (or into common
templates that are included into the per-page templates).

Am I reading this correctly?

Thanks,
--bob