[Dancer-users] Template vars in the layout

sawyer x xsawyerx at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 20:26:53 UTC 2010

I'm actually at the movies now but I wanted to take a sec to say any
variable works in the layout template :)

On Mar 27, 2010 10:49 PM, "Robert Olson" <bob at rdolson.org> wrote:

Hi -

Just getting started with Dancer, so this might be an obvious question.

I would like to be able to put per-route information into the layout
template (for instance, current-page flagging in a navigation box, or
setting the page title).

Since it appears the only variable that is settable in the layout template
is "content", my guess is that to do what I want I would need to shift all
of that stuff into the per-page templates (or into common templates that are
included into the per-page templates).

Am I reading this correctly?

Thanks,
--bob