[devtalk] easyphp - now I have a genuine problem

joseph joseph-harris at topmail.co.uk
Wed Oct 10 19:19:06 BST 2012

Easy php has been telling me it can't get hash data from the web. I
can't open anything. Couple of weeks ago it was working ok, and I used
mysqladmin. The only advice is to uninstall and reload, which I have
done. Now I can't even open administration. This is on Windows 7 64. And
the browser won't take me to root [127.0.0.1].

I'd never seen the hash problem, and it had been trouble free in the
couple of weeks I'd used it. When uninstalling it insisted some files
were still in use, even though I could not discover.

New download, reinstalled in another folder, restarted, now the hash
message again, and Administratioon still won't open. I'm using a 12.0
version to match the host's configuration.

Is this an obvious problem; is it one with a solution? I see nothing
about touching the config file. And now, if I clike right or left a
second symbol comes up and flashes with no apparent message.

Joseph