[devtalk] pertinent publishing article - (was What language? )

joseph joseph-harris at topmail.co.uk
Tue Oct 9 16:33:24 BST 2012

Co-incidentally I have come across an article published today that gives
a much better answer than I did; this is about the changes in the
publishing industry, and is a readable and erudite explanation of the
industry problems and answers. In it you can see where opportunities for
webdev members can arise.

It's Time For A Reformation In Publishing
http://www.bookbrunch.co.uk/article_free.asp?pid=9_5_theses_on_publishing