[wdvltalk-social] Quick test...

Cheryl D Wise cdwise at wiserways.com
Wed Sep 12 16:20:08 BST 2012

That's how it was when the Olympics were in LA. Everyone expected even worse
gridlock and massive snarl-ups but it was actually easier to get around than
normal. All in all it was a very enjoyable time to be in LA. London looked
like it would be a lot of fun.

Cheryl D Wise
http://wiserways.com
http://by-expression.com