[wdvltalk-social] Quick test...

joseph smilepoet at vfemail.net
Wed Sep 12 11:34:00 BST 2012

  :-) I thought it was very disturbing. Brits are not used to winning
things; it undermines complaint mode. At least the cricket team is back
to its "How did we lose that one?" approach; balances having to give
Andy Murray English citizenship!

Being not all that far from the events we expected chaos here, but it
remained a pool of calm. Most odd. Even the Travelodge being built up
the road - I thought for the Games' traffic - still isn't open.

Meanwhile I am steeling myself to put a HDD as a slave. A recon computer
I bought last year, after an ideal six months, has gone through endless
blue screens, and W7 seems unable to find the answer. Nothing else gave
me solution either - well nothing else I could handle told me what it
was suffering from. My family maintains it suffered from Joseph Harrisitis.

Joseph