[wdvltalk-social] RWC aka Rugby World Cup

joseph harris smilepoet at vfemail.net
Sat Sep 10 11:00:32 BST 2011

Always uncomfortable to watch the tail wagging the dog, especially when
it is a Tea Party [last one started a revolution] led by teacups - all
cracked. :-)

According to reports given to me, they consist of the very people who
will be hardest hit by the policies they support. Mark you, watching our
government lurch into Vlad territory is quite alarming.

Joseph