[wdvltalk-social] Back Online

Cheryl D Wise cdwise at wiserways.com
Thu Sep 8 15:15:15 BST 2011

FWIW, 5 year olds start kindergarten which is the lowest level at our
elementary (primary) schools. It used to be optional but really isn't any
more. Pre-K is for 4 year olds and preschool for 2-3 year olds, just to give
you some equivalencies. <g>

FWIW, I hear of the occasional UK based IT job. If any sound up your alley
I'll send them along.

Cheryl D Wise
http://by-expression.com
http://expressionwebforum.com
http://wiserways.com
twitter: cdwise

Administrator,
> but I'm looking for a new role as a Systems Architect/Technical
Consultant.