[wdvltalk-social] Back Online

Christina Lannen chris at lannendesigns.com
Thu Sep 8 02:16:17 BST 2011

Maybe one that forms in the Gulf will.  A neighbor, well a former neighbor
that moved up the hill, is from Austin and is visiting family right now, and
she posted some photos on Facebook.

Maybe God is unhappy with Rick Perry. :-)  I'm trying to remember which
idiotic politician who said Irene was a sign from God.  I think God, if
there is one, could come up with something a little more creative.

I thought that Nate might...well the bottom tip of TX looks like it might
get some.

Chris
http://www.lannendesigns.com/