[wdvltalk-social] oh sh*t

michael ensor edc at wnc.quik.co.nz
Wed Mar 11 09:56:36 GMT 2009

Joseph:

I am not some doctrinaire right or left wing ideologue.

I cordially hate all politicians and political solutions
to crises.......

At the margin, of course governments should act to
mitigate the effects of the shambles....

Now to address directly some of your points:

1.Yes there was fraud and probably criminal behaviour
( and out of one of the USA funding bills the US
Congress stripped $75 million for law enforcement )
[and there are too many for me to keep track of the
ex current members of Congress in Federal Prison ]

2.As to your next point nothing you say mitigates
against my points about the banks... in fact in a way
what you are saying supports my view....ok a
qualification on that ===== If you believe
politicians can get it right, MAYBE........

3.Personally I am a pragmatist, I will go with what
I know has worked, and part of that is keeping the
politicians a bargees pole away from everything if
at all possible.......

On a lighter note: in the rain delays from the cricket
I accidentally flicked through Fox News ( that by the
way should be regarded as 'crude and unusual
punishment ) but it got me reflecting on oxymoron's:

So here goes........

19thC

Military Intelligence

Womens' Logic