[wdvltalk-social] oh sh*t

joseph harris smilepoet at vfemail.net
Mon Mar 9 15:23:01 GMT 2009

And not to mention: Back in the USSA (ISBN 0-929480-84-8) is
a collection of 7 short stories by Eugene Byrne and Kim
Newman, which was published in 1997 by Mark V. Ziesing
Books. The stories are linked through their setting, an
alternate history of the twentieth century in which the
United States experienced a communist revolution in 1917 and
became a communist superpower, whereas Russia did not.
Joseph Harris  -  Debt Control Man
author: Control Your Debt Crisis on Your Own Terms
blog: http://debtcontrolman.wordpress.com
site: http://www.controlyourdebtcrisis.co.uk
wiki: http://www.controlyourdebtcrisis.co.uk/debtwiki/
ezine: