[wdvltalk-social] Michael - if you are still about...

joseph harris smilepoet at vfemail.net
Thu Feb 26 01:36:57 GMT 2009

Indeed sir, I have sir. And the mountain heaves mightily to
bring forth a gnat...  ;-).

Law aside, it is the matter of attitude that is so dangerous
if unchallenged. Actually my first thought was that ISPs did
not host, but I was disabused both as to the case where some
hosting does occur and caching, and the fact that the
definition in use widened understanding of 'ISP'. 'Words
mean what I want them to mean,' wrote the mathematical vicar
over a century ago.

How's the slide into a rather dark decade or two going your
way? Roubini wonders if NZ is the next Iceland.

Joseph

From: "michael ensor"