[wdvltalk-social] must find a host and domain....

joseph harris smilepoet at vfemail.net
Sun Sep 21 18:24:52 BST 2008

There are a lot of very good deals on the net, but I can't find quite what i need at the price I need to start at.

-.co.uk domain is easy enough and bandwidth is probably sufficient for starters [1500 is the least I have seen]
- low priced hosting is easy enough and the least seems to be about £18 pa. But I really want to have smpt - one box at the start will be fine - but it seems to put a big hike on the price...

Any ideas to hold the initial cost down, down, down?

TIA  -   Oh and I need to pay via PayPal.

Joseph Harris