[wdvltalk-social] Fw: Easyphp, wordpress

David Blakey davidblakey at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 22:49:12 BST 2008

At 02:12 05-07-2008, you wrote:

>Slipping in another topic  - I want to set up a website and
>domain name at no cost or as near  thereto as possible;  any
>recommendations?

My recommendation is to host in the US.  The prices are considerably
lower than hosting her in NZ and also, from when I last checked, in
Britain.  I haven't checked the cost of registering and transferring
domain names in Britain recently, but all the main US registrars seem
around the same price, and it is much cheaper to register a .com or
.org through a US registrar than any .nz domain through a NZ registrar.

Personally, I have hosted on brinkster for years now, and have always
been happy with them.  I use brinkster for some registrations and
namecheap for others.

Regards,
David