[wdvltalk-social] Fw: Easyphp, wordpress

joseph harris smilepoet at vfemail.net
Fri Jul 4 15:12:27 BST 2008

Hi Chris,

So I've got to get my poor old grey cells moving   ;-).   Trying
to remember is the worst bit...   And you have certainly woken me
up to that first essential.   The EasyPHP 2.0 has the very latest
MyAdmin to the dbs so i think it is otherwise self-configured.

The dist-ini file looked quite bare compared to what I remember
of the much earlier versions [1.7 and 1.8].   I'll assume the db
name for wordpress is, undramatically, 'wordpress' and see what
happens...

Thanks for the start.   I'm sure I'll be back  ;-)...

Slipping in another topic  - I want to set up a website and
domain name at no cost or as near  thereto as possible;  any
recommendations?

Joseph

From: "Christina Lannen"