[wdvltalk-social] [OT] system idle process

Adam Cork adam at iqmarketing.org.uk
Thu Jan 24 13:46:55 GMT 2008

I'd suggest checking task manager to see
    a) what processes are using most CPU time, and
    b) how much memory each process is using.

I've sometimes found a process using a large amount of memory can be the
cause of such things. If that gives you any reasonable indication, then
there's a place to start investigations.

Not sure what to suggest if that doesn't prove useful.

Cheers,
Adam.