[wdvltalk-social] [OT] system idle process

Adam Cork adam at iqmarketing.org.uk
Thu Jan 24 09:58:11 GMT 2008

Hello everyone,

I used to be on this (and the main WDVL list) but set my status to idle
on both, as I wasn't getting time to run through the mail I received
each day (mainly on the main list). But since the server changeover on
the social list, I appear to have been set to receive messages again.

I thought I should make my presence known, don't know if any of you
remember me - I never posted much before.

Anyway, Joseph, the system idle process is designed to account for all
unused CPU time, so will often show 99% usage. Basically whatever isn't
used up by other processes.

HTH,

Cheers,
Adam Cork.