[wdvltalk-social] Can't see framset in source for Technorati listing

Cheryl D Wise cdwise at wiserways.com
Mon Aug 25 14:44:36 BST 2008

Joseph,

Wordpress does not use frames but a url redirect may. How is your hosting
setup?

Cheryl D Wise
MS MVP Expression

Registration now open for Expression, CSS and FrontPage Migration Classes
at: http://starttoweb.com
Beginner tutorial: Creating a basic website video tutorial -
http://by-expression.com/media/p/1300.aspx