[wdvltalk-social] Fw: secure download for ebook

Cheryl D Wise cdwise at wiserways.com
Tue Aug 5 20:26:47 BST 2008

I use Zen Cart to manage book downloads with payment through PayPal. People
have to log into their account to download the books they purchased (though
it does return automatically from PayPal). I can set the number of times the
person can download their purchases and a time frame after which their
download link will expire.

Cheryl D Wise
MS MVP Expession
http://by-expression.com

Registration now open for August session at: http://starttoweb.com
Beginner tutorial: Creating a basic website video tutorial -
http://by-expression.com/media/p/1300.aspx