[wdvltalk-social] creative commons joins the real world.........

joseph harris smilepoet at vfemail.net
Tue Sep 25 09:40:44 BST 2007

> and on another topic: One brave punter has placed a
> $5 million dollar bet on the All Blacks @ $1.71 to win
> the World Cup..............[ not a NZ er perhaps as it
> wasn't placed in New Zealand - Fairbet!]
>
> www.WellingtonLive.co.nz

Or an expatriate billionaire, which have become a major plague on
all out houses - we seem to have all the russian ones who are
buying up our football teams....

...and I think your neigbour has that Branson I was mentioning,
in flat with five lavatories [piss artist?], and on the site of
the first penal colony...   ...need I say more?

Joseph