[wdvltalk-social] ::Better links:: vitamin music

darwin at living-images.org darwin at living-images.org
Sun Oct 28 04:26:47 GMT 2007

I saw this band "Me" at my local record store and I was blown away by this
young band!! The recordings do not do quite do justice to his extraordinary
and beautiful voice, such a strong and unique falsetto. Talented! The guys
were switching instruments, except the bass player who was strong, deep and
driven, and had to make up for the fact that they had no drummer, but they
have drums in the recording. I do believe this band is destined for global
success. And ladies they are way cute too! The single is insert voice here
but the live performance was way better.
 http://www.myspace.com/featureartist
 http://www.myspace.com/michaelgodde