[wdvltalk-social] Have you got a vitamin music deficiency?

darwin at living-images.org darwin at living-images.org
Sun Oct 28 04:13:51 GMT 2007

I saw this band "Me" at my local record store and I was blown away by this young band!! The recordings do not do quite do justice to his extraordinary and beautiful voice, such a strong and unique falsetto. Talented! The guys were switching instruments, except the bass player who was strong, deep and driven, and had to make up for the fact that they had no drummer, but they have drums in the recording. I do believe this band is destined for global success. And ladies they are way cute too! The single is insert voice here but the live performance was way better.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=64211485