[wdvltalk-social] A riddle

Joe Fawcett joefawcett at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 12 07:49:47 GMT 2007

True, but the tax hasn't increased as a prercentage, we've always paid much
higher taxes then the US on oil and petrol.

So the oil companies have been taking advantage of the weak dollar to
increase profits but now the underlying price has gone up they immediately
pass that on to the end user.

Not that I'm surprised, like most businesses their only interest is to their
shareholders.

Joe