[wdvltalk-social] Any Cricket Players?

Matthew Macdonald-Wallace matthew at truthisfreedom.org.uk
Wed Nov 7 13:56:27 GMT 2007

What about fast pace, medium pace, around or over the wicket, top spin,
side spin, reverse-spin, dirt in pockets[0], ball tampering[1],
obligatory pedalo contests at 3am during one of the most important ODI
series in your life [2], shall I go on? :oP

Personally, if it's an English game, then you should drink English beer.
Someone pass the rigwelter[3]...

Cheers,

M.

[0]