[wdvltalk-social] Any Cricket Players?

joseph harris smilepoet at vfemail.net
Wed Nov 7 13:46:03 GMT 2007

Throw, Sah!!     THROW!!!   that'll be another gin and it, thank
you.   Multitharan perhaps, the restofus BOWL.   We bowl
spinners, leg breaks - or maybe off breaks, chinamen, googlies
and bodylin...  er that is to say fast.

And POINTS???!!!!    Just leave the gin bottle thanky you very
mush....

Otherwise an exellent short summary of the game...   But I hope
you are booking in for that PhD Chris...    ;-)

Joseph  [Water Polo - doesn't the mint just dissolve?]