[wdvltalk-social] Of beer and other things......

christine gregory gregory_christin at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 5 10:17:59 GMT 2007

Thanks for all the clips Michael, it's quite comforting to me to know that weird things happen around the globe.  Your axe murderer at large puts in my mind the vision of a man running amok with a meat cleaver in one of Woody Allen's films - very funny. Starting to get cold in London, fireworks tonight.  ChristineE-mail:  gregory_christin at hotmail.com