[wdvltalk-social] Of beer and other things......

michael ensor edc at wnc.quik.co.nz
Fri Nov 2 21:02:20 GMT 2007

Beer better than water: Official»
Hell no, H2O
Almost exactly a month after we learnt that drinking beer makes you clever, a Spanish boffin has proved that the golden grog is also
better at dehydrating the human body after excercise.…

http://go.theregister.com/feed/www.theregister.co.uk/2007/11/02/beer_better_than_water/

Cops expose cross-dressing Catholic school principal»
Misdemeanor prostitution citation for leather-clad Kentucky educator
A Kentucky Catholic school principal is on "personal leave" from his post after being discovered by cops sitting in his car "wearing
an all-black, leather, woman's outfit, fishnet stockings and women's black plastic breasts" in a Louisville neighbourhood "known for
prostitution and narcotics".…

http://go.theregister.com/feed/www.theregister.co.uk/2007/11/02/catholic_school_principal_cross_dress/
but what about the whip and the restraints........... ~)

Website battles to free Oz barmaid's jubs»
Net exposure for Luana De Favari
Those among you who believe that Oz barmaids should have the right, if not the legal obligation, to bare their chesticles and use
them to crush beer cans, are directed to campaigning website Aussie Barmaid.…

http://go.theregister.com/feed/www.theregister.co.uk/2007/11/02/aussie_barmaid/

Satanic car key traps 12 motorists in car park of horror»
Weeping drivers rescued by exorcist Ofcom
Stranded motorists in Kent were forced to turn to Ofcom after a rogue car's central locking system took possession of other vehicles
in the same Gravesend car park.…

http://go.theregister.com/feed/www.theregister.co.uk/2007/11/02/kent_car_key/

and my very own 'headline'.........

Black helicopters chase axe murderer through Wellington suburbs........

[and its true  .....</g>, yesterday afternoon I was deafened by pairs of black
helicopters overflying our and the adjacent suburb hunting for an escaped
prisoner incarcerated for the axe murder of his wife......]

still at large I believe.....

www.WellingtonLive.co.nz