[wdvltalk-social] aanndd........

michael ensor edc at wnc.quik.co.nz
Sun Dec 16 16:33:42 GMT 2007

curiosity assuaged.............</g>

The only time I had a serious encounter with the use of chains
was in the jungles of Vanuatu, and that was to cope with the
over knee deep mud........and even then at one stage four of us
had to lend our shoulders to the 4WD to get it through........

just another bloody day in Paradise...........when we got to
our destination we couldn't  use the bay to clean off...sharks....
www.WellingtonLive.co.nz