[dancer-users] How to add application-specific config values to config.yml? and the environments/* files?

Gabor Szabo gabor at szabgab.com
Tue Feb 9 20:13:20 EST 2021

Strange it didn't work when I tried it yesterday, but now it did. Probably
I made some mistakes and arrived at the wrong conclusion.
It is especially sad as I have this exact example in my slides as well.

Well, I should rely more on my own examples :)

Thanks for your quick response and making me try it again!

Gabor