[dancer-users] Perl Dancer live coding

Gabor Szabo gabor at szabgab.com
Sun Feb 7 20:09:41 EST 2021

Hi,

The first session went well. If you are interested you can find the video
in my Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/szabgab
The source code of the application is here:
https://gitlab.com/szabgab/app-gitlab-runner/
If you'd like to join the next part I am going to start it at 18:00 UTC On
Feb 8 on the same channel.
You can subscribe and set up notifications (you could even install the
Twitch app on your mobile phone) so you'll not miss it.

regards
      Gabor