[dancer-users] Perl Dancer live coding

Gabor Szabo gabor at szabgab.com
Sun Feb 7 09:31:04 EST 2021

Hi,

Recently I started to do a lot of live coding and learning while streaming
it via Twitch.
So far it worked out really well for me as it makes me focus a lot more
than when I write on my own.  It is also really nice to interact with other
people and get their advice even if I don't always follow it.

I hear such live sessions are also really good for the people who watch
them.  It is a great way to learn many things that you can only learn by
watching someone else. I am new to this, but I see other programmers with
more than 200 people watching while they write code.

Today I am going to have such a live steamed session in which I am going to
build a small Dancer-based web application to be a front-end to run CI jobs
on GitLab.
I am going to start at 18:00 UTC but you can join later as well.

https://www.twitch.tv/szabgab

If you are interested, but cannot make it this time, I'd still invite you
to follow me on Twitch and set it up to send you notifications when I start
to stream. I plan to steam quit often in the coming weeks.

Gabor