[dancer-users] Explicitly defining location of config.yml (current hitch on path to running Dancer as a service)

Nik Mitev nik at mitev.eu
Fri Sep 16 10:27:13 BST 2016

Hi,

A quick update, to make sure no one wastes time answering my initial
question...
Location of the config file is not the issue - within my main app file
(where the routes are defined), the config hash contains all of the
configuration, and the config.yml location. In a plugin I wrote however
a part of the configuration is missing - not even all of it.
All that's left is for me to figure out why :)

Nik