[dancer-users] Dancer2::Plugin::Database Set transaction isolation level read uncommitted in quick_select

Jason Lewis jason at dickson.st
Wed Nov 2 04:16:23 GMT 2016

Fellow dancers,

Is there some way can get database->quick_select in
Dancer2::Plugin::Database to execute some sql statement prior to the select?

Specifically I need to execute "Set transaction isolation level read
uncommitted" in order to avoid my queries being blocked.

What would be really nice is if there was an additional parameter you
could pass into quick_select of whatever sql to execute before the
quick_select.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Jason